[redhat-ccm-list] weblogic, other questions, and a bugette

Denham, Martin Martin.Denham at edfenergy.com
Mon Apr 19 17:29:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

Does anybody know if ccm-cms will run on weblogic, and any pointers to make it run?

I have managed to run ccm-cms-5.2.1 on windows using tomcat and the only bug I found in the installation was that I had to add
    &generate_tomcat_env();
in configure.pl
} elsif ($container eq 'tomcat4') {
    &generate_modjk();
    &generate_workers();
    &generate_tomcat_env();    <<this line was missing
    &generate_tomcat_vhost();
    &generate_tomcat4_server_xml();

Which version should I be installing now?  The only installable bin I could find was version 5.2.1.

btw after my first hour of using cms it looks good.

thanks

Martin

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.