[redhat-ccm-list] Please provide stable 6.1 Release

Eric Garza egarza at logictrends.com
Tue Apr 20 20:36:01 UTC 2004

I know that the only public distribution of version WAF/CCM/Portal 6.1
is via nightly builds, but 6.1 appears to have been released officially,
is there any chance we can download that stable release, similar to the
5.x release? I mean is this open source software or what? Do I have to
buy Enterprise to get this open source package? The cmdev sourceforge
project only has 5.x code.

I finally downloaded Aplaws+ to get a stable 6.1 release and all is
well, alas portal is not integrated. Just wondering.

--
Eric Garza