Re: [redhat-ccm-list] Please provide stable 6.1 Release

When RedHat failed to release 6.0 to the public as had been promised it
demonstrated that it was not really serious about its commitment to keeping
redhat-ccm a viable open source solution. Source licensed--sure, open
source--not in any practical sense.

If you were not an intended recipient,