[redhat-ccm-list] help required on cms

Tom tom415 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 13:56:13 UTC 2004

Hi Jun, thanks for your reply.

Okay, I will keep trying.  I've tried 6.1.0 nightly builds from two
different days and I've also tried the APLAWS release and I've had the
same issues with all of them.  I'll keep trying.

By the way, when checking the logs regarding the errors I get, it's
says that it "Failed to compile stylesheets.  2 errors detected".  Are
there any general possibilities why this may be happening?

Thanks.

Tom

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cms/rhea-ag-cms-en-6.1/ch-permissions.html.