[redhat-ccm-list] Missing "content-center-map.xml" file?

Tom Baik tom415 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 22:36:19 UTC 2004

In Chapter 6.1 of the CMS Developers Guide (here
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/cms/rhea-dg-cms-en-6.1/ch-config-tutorial.html),
it states that the CMS Initializer
(com.arsdigita.cms.installer.Initializer) expects the following
configuration parameters: workspace and ContentCenterMap.

When I check for /WEB-INF/resources/content-center-map.xml in my
installation, that file does not exist.  Instead there is a file
core-dmi.xml.

I'm trying to diagnose some errors and I'm wondering if this is
contributing to my errors.

Thanks,
Tom Baik