[redhat-ccm-list] newbie question - how to edit a published item

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Apr 28 16:55:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:13:54PM +0100, Denham, Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I apologise in advance for the stupid question, but how do I edit an item that has been published.
>
> I have been through an Author, Approve, Deploy, Publish cycle and now want
> to jump back to the beginning to edit the item.

This is a capability we just added explicit support for in the 6.1 release of
CMS. In the item administration page go to the 'summary' tab. If you have
sufficient privileges you will be given a 'restart editing' link - this
adds an additional set of 'Author, Approve, Deploy' tasks to the existing
workflow allowing version two of the item to be created.

Dan.
--
|=-             Daniel P. Berrange  -  berrange at redhat.com              -=|
|=-   Red Hat, 338 Euston Road, London, NW1 3BT.  +44 (0)7977 267 243   -=|