[redhat-ccm-list] ccm-devel-create.pl command hangs

Dhanya Unnikrishnan dhanya at triconinfotech.com
Thu Feb 26 08:40:08 UTC 2004

I have installed WAF 5.2 on my system, along with IBM Java 1.3.1,
Postgresql 7.2.4 and Tomcat 4.1.30. I am trying to install WAF for
development. The rpm packages I installed for the same are the
following:

1) ccm-config-libs-1.0.0-3.noarch.rpm
2) ccm-config-1.0.44-1.noarch.rpm
3) ccm-devel-1.2.2-3.noarch.rpm
4) ccm-core-devel-5.2.1-2.noarch.rpm
5) ccm-core-doc-5.2.1-2.noarch.rpm
6) ccm-cms-devel-5.2.1-1.noarch.rpm
7) ccm-cms-doc-5.2.1-1.noarch.rpm.

I run the '/usr/sbin/ccm-devel-user.sh <username>' command.
Next, I open a new prompt as the <username>, and set JAVA_HOME variable
in it ('export JAVA_HOME=/opt/IBMJava2-131')
I run the command 'ccm-devel-create.pl <projectname>', and the prompt
doesn't return.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Dhanya.