[redhat-ccm-list] ant deploy fails

Dhanya Unnikrishnan dhanya at triconinfotech.com
Thu Feb 26 12:50:10 UTC 2004

I have installed WAF 5.2 on my system, along with IBM Java 1.3.1,
Postgresql 7.2.4 and Tomcat 4.1.30. I am trying to install WAF for
development. The rpm packages I installed for the same are the
following:

 1) ccm-config-libs-1.0.0-3.noarch.rpm
 2) ccm-config-1.0.44-1.noarch.rpm
 3) ccm-devel-1.2.2-3.noarch.rpm
 4) ccm-core-devel-5.2.1-2.noarch.rpm
 5) ccm-core-doc-5.2.1-2.noarch.rpm
 6) ccm-cms-devel-5.2.1-1.noarch.rpm
 7) ccm-cms-doc-5.2.1-1.noarch.rpm.

When I do an 'ant deploy', the build fails. The following is the error:

'generate-sql-wafnewproject-oracle-se:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/var/ccm-devel/dev/wafuser/wafnewproject/wafnewproject/build/sql/ddl/ora
cle-se
     [java] gij: unrecognized option -- `-classpath'
     [java] Try `gij --help' for more information.
'

wafnewproject is the name of my project. What could be going wrong?

Thanks,
Dhanya.