[redhat-ccm-list] RE: pg72jdbc2.jar (was: Re: catalina.out)

Dhanya Unnikrishnan dhanya at triconinfotech.com
Fri Feb 27 08:44:16 UTC 2004

I set the classpath to point to pg72jdbc2.jar. But it still gives me the same error. The log tells me that "Initialization using: /WEB-INF/resources/enterprise.init. Initialization failed with error org/postgresql/jdbc1/Statement.getConnection.". I checked the pg72jdbc2.jar file, but couldnt find a package by the name jdbc1 in it. Where did I go wrong? Is there anything I need to change in the enterprise.init or anyn other files?

Thanks,
Dhanya.