[redhat-ccm-list] Automatic ccm load with ccm-core-6.1

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 09:16:47 UTC 2004

You should use --parameter-file foo.txt. foo.txt should contain a list
of name=value pairs for at least all the required properties.

Because the interactive mode doesn't show the property names it can be
difficult to work out what 'name' should be. Unless somebody knows a
better way, I suggest grepping the source for the pretty text.

Matt