[redhat-ccm-list] Looking for basic info

Hanson, Rob rhanson at aptegrity.com
Tue Jul 13 17:25:15 UTC 2004

I'm new to RH-CMS, and I'm just not finding the info I need, so I have a few
questions.

First, I installed as per the instructions in the release notes (WAF-5.0 and
CMS-5.0), and it is running, but I am unable to view anything in the
browser.  Is there a specific URL I need to use to view the files under the
packages directory?  It's possible that I don't have something set up
correctly, but I'm not sure where to start.

Secondly, where do I find good documentation on administering and developing
apps for CMS?  Are there any books, or maybe even training available?

Rob