[redhat-ccm-list] Using rollingbuild

Graham Lally graham at runtime-collective.com
Mon Jul 19 16:38:24 UTC 2004

Hi there,

Vladislav Pernin wrote:
> Does someone know how to use this script without doing all the process? Actually
> what I want to do is very simple, I just want to be able to build all the .jar
> of my project.

If you just want to build them without deploying, you should be able to
use the following ant targets in your project:

jar-classes-projectname (for the code only)
jar-pdl-projectname     (for the PDL only)
jar-sql-projectname     (for the SQL only)

e.g. cddev; ant jar-classes-helloworld

The last two are called anyway when you do an "ant deploy", I think. The
resultant jars (projectname-$version.jar, and similar for pdl/sql jars)
should be found in your "build" directory under the dev directory.

If you want to deploy the code jar as well, you can use the
"deploy-jar-classes-projectname" target, or even just "deploy-jar-classes".

hth,
.g