[redhat-ccm-list] Security Query

David Young David.Young at southoxon.gov.uk
Tue Mar 2 08:41:43 UTC 2004

We are looking into developing an application where by users may login
to access details of previous transactions they have performed on the
site.  These should be confidential and therefore require relatively
high security to prevent unauthorised access to other peoples
information.  Being quite new to ccm, I am unsure as to what built-in
functions are available for secure login, and how much security these
provide.  For example are the built in security features strong enough
to protect users credit card details?

I have had a quick look at the com.arsdigita.kernel.security api, but I
am still unsure as to the effectiveness of these features.

Any comments would be very useful

Thanks

David

The information contained in this transmission may be
confidential and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of any part of this transmission
is unauthorised. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the originator immediately.

www.southoxon.gov.uk