[redhat-ccm-list] CCM - Aplaws+ Alternative installs

Neil.Thompson at shepway.gov.uk Neil.Thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Wed May 26 11:34:39 UTC 2004

Hi

I've managed to get Aplaws+ installed on RH Linux9 and all is fine,
except... I know nothing about Linux and cannot get on a course for another
month yet.

In the mean time I need to demonstrate the CCM / Aplaws+ (including
development side) to our members as they wish to swap to this CMS.

Are there any documents that will aid installs on Windows? I've tried the
WAF Installation Guide but it's not helping much.

Kind regards,

Neil Thompson
Analyst/Programmer

Information Management Services
Shepway District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone,
Kent. CT20 2QY.
Direct Tel:  01303 852340
E-Mail: neil.thompson at shepwaydc.gov.uk
<mailto:neil.thompson at shepwaydc.gov.uk>
Website: www.shepway.gov.uk <http://www.shepway.gov.uk/>

  _____

The contents and any attachments of this e-mail message are confidential and
intended only for the named addressees.
If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately by
return email and then delete it from your system.
Any unauthorised distribution, or copying of this transmission, or mis-use
or wrongful disclosure of information contained in it, is strictly
prohibited.
Shepway District Council cannot accept liability for any statements made
which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the
council."
  _____

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by
SurfControl SuperScout Email Filter software in conjunction with
virus detection software.