[redhat-ccm-list] Unable to locate package

Giridhar Shanbhag giridhar_s at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 17:39:51 UTC 2004

I have defined a ccm-cms-types-midlet.load file in src with following contents.

<load>
  <requires>
    <initializer class="com.arsdigita.cms.Initializer"/>
  </requires>
  <provides>
    <initializer class="com.arsdigita.cms.contenttypes.MidletInitializer"/>
  </provides>
  <scripts>
    <schema directory="ccm-cms-types-midlet"/>
    <data class="com.arsdigita.cms.contenttypes.MidletLoader"/>
  </scripts>
</load>

This is also present in
$CCM_HOME/webapps/WEB-INF/lib/ccm-cms-types-midlet-6.1.0.jar.

--Giri

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/waf/rhea-dg-waf-en-6.1/s1-appdev-ttr-pkg-integrate.html