[redhat-ccm-list] Help installing CCM/CMS 6.1

Tuan Nguyen tuan at yorku.ca
Wed May 5 20:15:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to load the ccm-core package for a fresh
install. I keep getting the "conflicting tables: [acs_objects]" error.
What am I doing wrong? Below is the output from running "ccm load
--interactive ccm-core"

CHECK: The database type is recognized
CHECK: The Oracle JDBC driver is available
CHECK: The ccm-core package is configured.
CHECK: The JDBC URL parameter is set.
CHECK: The database is accepting connections
CHECK: JAAS is available
WARNING: Multiple implementations of the same API found

The CCM runtime classpath contains two or more implementations of the
same API.  Only one, from the first location listed below, will be
used.

     /usr/local/IBMJava2-141/jre/lib/security.jar
     /usr/local/IBMJava2-141/jre/lib/ext/jaas.jar
     /usr/share/ccm-tools/lib/security/jaas.jar
CHECK: JCE is available
WARNING: Multiple implementations of the same API found

The CCM runtime classpath contains two or more implementations of the
same API.  Only one, from the first location listed below, will be
used.

     /usr/local/IBMJava2-141/jre/lib/security.jar
     /usr/local/IBMJava2-141/jre/lib/ext/jce.jar
     /usr/share/ccm-tools/lib/security/jce.jar
conflicting tables: [acs_objects]