[redhat-ccm-list] Help installing CCM/CMS 6.1

Tuan Nguyen tuan at yorku.ca
Wed May 5 20:39:15 UTC 2004

I forgot to mention that I am using oracle, usually dropping the user
with cascade option will get rid of any data belonging to that user,
therefore I don't think that was the problem. Does anyone know how to
get more verbose error reporting from ccm load? I tried the --verbose
but it was unrecognized.

Tuan.