AW: [redhat-ccm-list] Still unable to start 6.1 installation

Tom Baik tom415 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 15:56:23 UTC 2004

Hi Stefan,

I agree, CCM CMS is not a very intuitive and user friendly piece of
software.  I've been struggling for weeks just trying to get a simple
site up and running.  It's a bit frustrating.

That said, I think the problem you are having may have to do with not
having set the waf.web.host and waf.web.server parameters properly.  It
is not documented very well, but these parameters need to be set
correctly.

Regards,
Tom Baik