[redhat-ccm-list] ZipException When Trying to start ccm

Dennis Gregorovic dgregor at redhat.com
Thu May 20 14:08:23 UTC 2004

I just did an install of the nightlies and didn't run into the ZIP
problem.  However, because of some recent changes to the nightly build
machine, the packages were being built with a different version of Ant
than before.  I have switched Ant back to its previous version.  So,
give tonight's builds a try and see if the problem has gone away for
you.

-- Dennis