[redhat-ccm-list] Questions regarding CCM integration and CMS functionality

Dirk Gómez lists at dirkgomez.de
Thu May 27 11:05:30 UTC 2004

I am considering CCM for a multilingual CMS project and I haven't looked into
it for about 15 months. I have a few mostly basic questions and things may
have changed in that time:

* Has someone tried to integrate CCM with Jetspeed (Jetspeed is a must in this
  project)? If yes, how did you do it? Is there a well-defined API nowadys, do
  you have to build one, or do you touch the respective database objects
  directly?

* Multilingual support. Last time I programmed with CCM, there was a *lot* of
  hard-coded strings (and formats) allover the place. Has someone delivered a
  multilingual CMS site *with* Japanese and Corean? Has someone built a
  content translation workflow or does stock CCM even have one these days?

* What do CMS editors use as their editor? Which one is supported/supported
  best in CCM?

* What about the content versioning ? Is it possible to create branches and
  merge content versions ?

* WEBDAV support ?