[redhat-ccm-list] content section separation

Sukesh Shetty sukesh at triconinfotech.com
Tue Oct 12 13:15:54 UTC 2004

Hi All,

  I'm using cms 6.1 & i've created 3 content sections.
What i'm trying to do is, create admin for each content section.Admin A should be able to set permissions & add users for content section A only.Right now as per my settings ,he(admin A) can do everything in content section A except setting folder access controls (folder permissions) & add users.
   If I give site-wide permisson to admin A he can set folder permissions in his content section.But the problem is ,he can access and change permissions in other content sections also.What I want is to restrict him only to content section A.Can this be achieved ???
  any suggestions are welcome

Regards,
Sukesh B Shetty