[redhat-ccm-list] create item

Corn, Cynthia (AE01) Cynthia.Corn at honeywell.com
Tue Feb 8 19:07:22 UTC 2005

Pls unsubscribe me from this list
Regards

Eng. Cynthia G. Corn

Honeywell LAR Southern Cone

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-ccm-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-ccm-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Nic Johnson
Sent: Martes, 08 de Febrero de 2005 07:43 a.m.
To: Oscar M. Herrera
Cc: redhat-ccm-list
Subject: Re: [redhat-ccm-list] create item

It may be a problem with your permissions. The admin user by default is
not a part of the content author group, at least on my build. This means
you can create content but not edit it and it will not show up as a task.
Try going to /admin and adding your admin user to the content
administration author group. Good luck.

Nic Johnson
Design Integrator
Runtime Collective