[redhat-ccm-list] Memory Leak due to CMS

Sukesh Shetty sukesh at triconinfotech.com
Fri Feb 18 07:06:05 UTC 2005

Hi All,

We are using CMS 6.1 & WAF 6.1.
Our server has 1GB of RAM & is used only to run the cms
application.Problem is whenever we publish,unpublish & create new
articles in content-section there seems to be a memory leak & the RAM
usage increases upto 900 GB.After some time we get "out of memory
exception" and the application stops.Restarting of CMS also doesn't help
,we have to reboot the system to get back the used memory.Is this a bug
in CMS or have we missed any configuration.
Any help regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking in Advance,
Sukesh Shetty