rookie upgrade problems

Only two problems probably both minor (I hope)

I have RH4.0 running on my system and I am trying to upgrade from /dev/sda1
/dev/sda1 - /
/dev/sda2 - /usr
/dev/sda3 - /home
/dev/sda1 - WIN95 (yuck)
Adaptec AHA2940 - SCSI host adapter
this is not meant to be a cross post, I originally sent this to the wrong
list - please forgive me ;-|
I ftp'd all of the RPMS and base to /home/rh4.1 and copied them to
/win95/RedHat/RPMS and /win95/RedHat/base (I mounted the win95 drive vfat)

I created the new boot and supp images

Problem #1 - I tried - savesetup.pl /mnt/floppy after mounting the newly
created boot floppy, It didn't work (I don't know much about perl) I tried
- find . -name "savesetup.pl" -print from root and nothing was found

Problem#2 - I went ahead to do the upgrade anyways. I chose a HD upgrade
and pointed to the correct device. The install stopped with - An error
occured during step "Choose packages to install" of the install. I went to
the menu option to try to back track the install steps and the system
froze.

I suspect this might have something to do with the vfat file system. I also
notice that when the files went to win95 the changed from being +rw to +rwx
wouls this hurt anything? Should I chmod them to +rw only? Any help is
appreciated, thanx

Azdio Ballesteros
azdio ix netcom com
http://webhost1.professorweb.com/azdio/