only the letters LI come out when i boot

to anyone,

	I've got a problem, i hope anyone can help.

	i've installed rhl-4.1 10 times already and i've got the same problem.
after installing lilo in the mbr after the machine reboots only the letters
LI comes out. I'm really frustrated with this problem. my computer specs
are as follows.

pentium pro 200, 64 MB,
adaptec 7880 scsi, Intel ether express pro/10 nic,
3com 3c508 NIC, diamond virge 4mb,
seagate barracuda 4gb.

can any one help......

---lem