[no subject]

	I was installing RedHat Linux on a Pentium - 200 Mhz with 16 MB of
RAM. I was making a autoboot and instalation was started.
	After the tests to the PC appears:

	Probing PCI HWD

	Calibrating Delay Loop... OK - 398.95 BogoMIPS

	Memory: 0K/0K Available (0k Kernel Code, 0K reserved,0K Data)

	KERNEl PANIC: Failed to allocate Buffer Hash Table

	In Swapper Task _ Not syncing

	... Then the computer stop and reboot.

	If anyone knows something about this please let me know why it
happens and how can I install RedHat linux on this computer.

					Thanks

						Nuno Fernandes