CD-ROM

Hi!
I've got a big problem mounting my CD-ROM-Drive. I'm using RedHat 5.0
and the 2.0.32 Kernel. When I'm trying to mount the CD something lioke
'Error: fs iso9660 not supportde by kernel'. So I figure that the isofs
filesystem is not loaded. I don't want to build a new kernel only
because of this problem so I'd like to know how to make isofs a loadable
module and use it in kerneld (how to chance etc/conf.modules)?
Thanks