RE: Write Permissions on VFAT partition

I have worked out a solution to this problem. Unfortunately, it's at
home. What I've ended up doing, is setting it up so that access to the
whole thing is controlled at the "group" level, not the user level
(fairly simple to do actually!).
	I'll post the solution to it tonight.

		rest assured, there's" a way to do this!