Re: NIC detection

> > However, the 5.1 boot and supplemental disk seemed to have a problem
> > detecting my NIC. It's a 3Com 3c509b,

    My 3com 3C562C/ 3C563Cis not being detected either.  I had it running
with the previous release, but now neither 5.0(b) not 5.1(a) will detect
it.  And I really need that card working!  I tried all the 3com options.

> Have you disabled PnP support on the card?

    How would one do, and undo that?  I am getting desperate.

javilk mall-net com  ----------  webmaster Mall-Net com
------------- Every mouse click, a Vote ---------------
------ Do they vote For, or Against your pages? -------
Hit and Link Analysis: http://www.mall-net.com/webcons/
Web Imagineering -- Analysis, Architecture, Automation,
Advanced CGI-BIN Programming, and  Content Development.
<A HREF="http://www.mall-net.com";> www.Mall-Net.com</A>
* Anti-Spam FAQ:   http://www.mall-net.com/spamfaq.html