AHA SCSI controller

Hello,
	I am just answering to the question about AHA SCSI controller
that somebody posted on the list (sorry, I have deleted the mail)
	According to my experience, on-boad AHA-.. SCSI
controllers are not recognized by the Red Hat 5.0.
	But if you try 5.1 , it will work.
Sincerely,

	Olga Mill (omill ewu edu)

  UNIX/Windows NT Systems Administrator
  Software Engineering Lab (at SIRTI)
  Eastern Washington University
  665 N. Riverpoint Blvd.,
  Spokane : (509)358-2071  (509)358-2066
  Fax   :   (509)358-2061

	^^^ * ^^^     omill ewu edu 	^^^ * ^^^

Eastern Washington University,  WA,  USA