SPARC: non-SMP kernel request

Having smacked my head against the wall for too long now with RHL 5.1/SPARC
on CDROM, I'd like to try to get SOME kind of Linux booted on this $@&%!@
SPARCstation 20.

Someone suggested I try a non-SMP kernel.  I guess what I'm looking for is
a site where I can download boot disks of such a thing, or any SPARC
SUN4M-compatible kernel, for that matter.  I *do not* have Internet
connectivity on the machine in question, so I'll have to download the image
and rawrite myself boot disks.

Help?

PS I'm one of the people with the

PROMLIB: obio_ranges 5

Watchdog Reset

problem... and I still haven't heard a peep from RH...