Re: check_rcpt install

Hey, I just did this very thing...I didn't use the m4 though, I just
plugged it into my sendmail.cf at the end...

try http://maps.vix.com/tsi/ar-fix.html#sendmail_8 for a listing of fixs.
Also make sure you stop and start sendmail after you modify the rules.

/etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail.init stop

then try ps -aux | grep sendmail to make sure it has really stopped...sometimes
I've had to kill it twice

then
/etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail.init start

alternativly you can kill -HUP it if it was started up correctly...

Hope it goes well for you...and death to spammers!

                                     a is a
    eric lundberg protagonist ucsd edu university of california at san diego
                    macintosh && linux - accept no substitute
                               villain san rr com
                         http://radiantenergy.ml.org
                         http://sdcc10.ucsd.edu/~elundber
    t h e r e    i s   a   l i g h t   t h a t   n e v e r   g o e s   o u t