How to make floppies from Red Hat 5.0 CD?

Hi All:

I have the Red Hat 5.0 Install CD's.  Could someone point me to
documentation that describes in a COMPLETE STEP BY STEP fashion how to
create floppies for a basic or extensive install to a system with only a
floppy disk (no CD-ROM drive?)

I can't seem to find what I need to know in the Red Hat Linux 5 User's
Guide that came in the box.

Thanks!

=====Keith