Cable Modem Here!!

Okay, I'll make alot of people mad now....

I have the cable modem.

It is DIRECT to the internet - no proxies....best of all....

I HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS at every connect!  I have telneted and ftp'd
into myself no problem.....Have also browsed my own webpage.....

Basically just turn on the 'puter......it says "configuring
DHCP.......done" Thats it.

If it can really handle this kind of throughput on a regular basis, it's
sure as hell worth my 39.95.

-Steven Boger