Re: X and Diamond Permedia II 8MB AGP Graphics Card

Hi,

I've gotten mine to work pretty well with X. It sometimes works with
SVGA, but the mouse is kind of flaky for some reason.

If you'd like, I'll be happy to email my XF86Config file, which I had to
hack quite a bit before it worked well. I originally tried to use
xvidtune, but that didn't work at all.

Kenji