5.2 Install problems

Greetings all,
I downloaded the redhat 5.2 distribution from the net, and then burned a
CDROM for my personal use. I used win95 to do this. I created the
bootdisks using rawrite. Now the install process crashes almost
immediately, giving the error:
 " unable to load NLS charset iso8859-1 (nls_iso8859-1) "
when the install process attempts to mount the CD. I then got a similar
message when trying to run the install from the original downloaded
files on my hard drive.

I would very much appreciate some help troubleshooting this problem.
Thankyou,
Kevin Whilden