RE: ppp

Date forwarded: 	15 Nov 1998 18:24:55 -0000
From:           	hartr redhat com
Date sent:      	Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:46:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject:        	RE: ppp
To:             	redhat-install-list redhat com
Copies to:      	jampatte utmb edu
Forwarded by:   	redhat-install-list redhat com
Send reply to:  	redhat-install-list redhat com
Start from a clean install, assuming one knows nothing, or very
little, of Linux, and walk them through it.  Avoid comments like, "
Edit the file...", as this is a totally confusing to a " newbie ".  Tell
them HOW as well as WHAT to edit.  The loadlin faq is good in the
respect that it shows you right off how to SIMPLY set up a bat file,
as well as including a sample bat file.