RE: ppp HOWTO

I politely disagree with the "edit the file" part...I think most of us know
how to edit text files or we wouldn't have gotten this far. Telling a newbie
how to edit a text file in a HOWTO on how to setup PPP is again going to
make the HOWTO verbose and disorganized. Brief references at the proper
place to other sources of info would be nice.

BTW, I hate vi, emacs, and all the rest of the text editors that ship with
Linux. Had to import my own. Had to use vi once, but that was it. Use
Cooledit. In Windoze, I use UltraEditor. Its the best there is. ;)

Regards,

James