Re: Rawrite fails on 5.2 boot image?

	I had the same problem once.  Same type of error messges.  It took me
far too long to realize that I was using a double density floppy, not
a high density floppy.  Do I have that backwards?    I forget which is
which.  But anyways, you need the 1.44Meg floppy.  It's the one with
the extra whole in the corner.
	Please don't ask me why I had those worthless little floppies around
(and no flames about having old equipement). :-)

On 11/19/98, 11:14:57 PM, Kyle B Ferrio <kyle U Arizona EDU> wrote
regarding Rawrite fails on 5.2 boot image?: