install

    I'm trying to install Redhat 5.1 on an old Gateway 2000.  Its a 33sx

with a overdrive chip to up it to a 66dx.  I have 40 megs ram in it. and

it boots up to a 1.6 Western Digital HD.  450megs of that is for
winblows.  When I try to install from dosutils directory it fails, and
when I use boot disks it fails when it trys to install the packages.
The boot disk is from version 5.0.  Will this make a difference?  I've
tried from both the cd and the HD.  Is there a way to output the errors
to a file so I can read what errors it is getting.  I can't get winblows

95 to run on it either if that gives anyone any insight on this.  Does
anyone else have this problem or any idea's to fix it?

    Nick Portelli
    portelli pilot msu edu