Re: Win98 primary boot partition hosed... by lilo or fstab?

I got this behavior, and it scared the heck out of me, so I followed some
instructions to remove lilo.  It restored what it had changed, and i was able
to boot to windows normally, and Linux using a boot disk.  I ended up
reinstalling Linux (no big surprise, eh?) and when I did, lilo was installed
correctly.  So now it works.  Go figure.