Glint, Attribute H Error

When using Glint I get the following error when I select the available option.  It finds & reads the utilities CD then it gets around 80% in scanning packages and the i receive the following error.

Attribute h error

Any Ideas?

Also when i have installed a package how do I access them?  As i installed Crisp using rpm it installed fine but I can only find crisp files in /opt & none of these files are executable.

Thanks

http://www.mailexcite.com