RE: Zip drive, Parallel port

I think the HOWTO by now are now outdated.
To load up your parallel port zip drive do the following:
type "insmod ppa" and press enter no quotes.
This will install the parallel port zip drive module.  Can't remember if it
also mounts the drive or not.
If it doesn't do a :
mount -t vfat /dev/sda4 /mnt/zip  (assuming you have a subdirectory called
"zip" in directory mnt

Hope this helps