RE: Any good Linux IRC channels?

I suggest that you NEVER ask if you can ask a question.  That really does
irritate people.  If you have a question then just ask it.

If you haven't bothered to read the FAQ's or HowTo's then you may also get
little sympathy.  Often newbies ask the same questions over and over again
instead of showing some initiative and reading the doc's prepared just for them.

Gerry