Xwindow Problem

A few days ago i installed RH 5.0. No problems with instllation at all.
But when i try
to start Xwindow the machine hangs, black screen etc. During
installation my video
card is autoprobed as: Video Card PCI card: Trio 64V2/DX or /GX, which
is the
correct card. Than it install Xserver S3. No problem at all. But when i
restart Linux
and try to start Xwindows it hangs.

1) Can somebody help me solve this problem. Does anyone have a card like
this?

2) I also have a NE2000 compatible Lan netwerk card also PCI,
    could this be the problem.

3) Does Bios settings have any effect on the performance
    of Linux and or Video cards?

Thanks for any help.

Rgds

Wil