From: duncan [mailto:duncan fim com au]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 3:26 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: blocking ports - ICQ and real audio

Can anyone tell me which ports real audio and ICQ run on?

I've got an office with limited bandwidth and want to stop the time and resource wastage from people using these programmes.

Thanks

Dunc

PS. I'm not anti either of these programmes but when I'm trying to use command line tools on a server at the other end of my small isdn line the lag is killing me.