Adding IDE Interface to 486 System

Greetings!  I am in the process of ressurrecting an older 486 to use with
Linux.  The system has one IDE connector and the CMOS setup only has room
for two drives.  I have two HD's and one CDROM I want to install in this
machine.

Is there an ISA card that I could purchase to add the extra IDE interface
and would Linux be able to use the extra interface?

Thanks!

Brendan