From: Harondel J. Sibble <help pdscc com>
To: redhat-install-list redhat com <redhat-install-list redhat com>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 1:04 AM
Subject: ipmasq/ipfwadm troubles

Howdy folks, having a bit of trouble with my firewall/masq setup. I am
running it via an adsl hookup from bctel. I am using the ruleset from the
"Linux Network Toolkit" by Paul G. Sery

The problem is that passive ftp (as in via webbrowser) doesn't work, smtp,
pop3 and command line ftp from another linux box work fine. Even http
works fine, just pasv ftp is the problem.