Problems at the beginning of install

Hello, that's my problem:

    I have tried to install RHL 5.0 in my computer but almost could'nt begin to do it.
I boot with CDROM and answer some questions; all seems to be right till I'm asked about the type of media which contain the packages to be installed; then I answer Local CDROM and computer show message 'Initializing CDROM' and the system hang up. I have the following components on my computer:

        MotherBoard Legend I P6I440LX with intel Pentium II 233 MHZ procesor
        CDROM Piooner ATAPI model DR-A24X
        Graphics Card Number9 Revolution 3D AGP 4MB
        SCSI controler ADAPTEC AHA-2940
        SCSI hard disk QUANTUM FIREBALL_TM 2110S 2,1GB
        SCSI hard disk QUANTUM FIREBALL ST4.3S 4,3GB
        Sound Card Creative Vibra16C

I thing it is because of the AGP slot of the Graphics card which may be is not supported by this distribution but I'm not sure. I do not mind to order RHL 5.1 if goes right but I'm not sure if the AGP is the problem.

Please, I would like a lot to install Linux in my computer. Anyone knows about the problem?

Joaquín.