Re: Accessing Linux partition in windows

In message <36162FD8 68666B16 bellsouth net>, Jeff Jadwin
<jjadwin bellsouth net> writes
>I found a utility on http://www.download.com that allows you to do this.  It
>works
>like an ftp client, allowing you to browse your linux partitions from Win95 as
>if
>you were browsing an ftp site....I believe it's read only though.  Go there & do
>search for "linux", that's how I found it.

Well I looked, and I think the software you are refering to is found as
follows:

   ftp://ftp.netusa.com/pub/beta/zlid95demo.zip

>If anyone knows of a better way, let us know.

I haven't tried the above s/w myself, as I use NT4 and it describes
itself as 95 "native", so does this mean I can also use it in NT?

--
James Green